With great pleasure, we can announce that our Opulous token ($OPUL) will be listed on the crypto exchange MEXC . This will happen October 14 at 12pm UTC.
We are running a trading competition to celebrate this. The top traders will share a pool of 30,000 $OPUL tokens.
MEXC was founded in 2017 and is considered to be one of the most reputable exchanges in crypto.
Both the ASA and ERC20 token version of OPUL are supported by MEXC. This means that you can deposit and withdraw $OPUL as an ASA and ERC20 token.
Direct link to the trading page: https://www.mexc.com/exchange/OPUL_USDT
During the first days of our listing on MEXC, we are running a trading competition. This means that MEXC users who generate the most trading volume in OPUL/USDT, stand the chance to win $OPUL tokens. The period runs from 14 Oct. 12:00 (UTC) to 18 Oct. 15:00 (UTC)
We have allocated 30,000 $OPUL for this.
The competition is dived into two prize schemes.
1) Grand Prize
Users who trade OPUL during the activity period will be ranked based on their trading volume. The top 10 users with the largest trading volume (meeting min. trading volume requirement of 8,000 USDT) can share a 21,000 OPUL prize pool in proportion to their trading volume respectively.
2) Participation Prize
All $OPUL traders (excluding the top 10 winners) with min. trading volume meeting 400 USDT are eligible to share a 9,000 OPUL prize pool in proportion to their trading volume respectively.
1. The reward will be distributed within 7 days after the activity ends, users can check it in [D/W History] — [Other records].
2. Valid Trading Volume = Buys + Sells. Transfer amount between accounts will be excluded.
3. Users participating in this event must complete the required KYC verification before the end of the event to be deemed eligible to claim the rewards.
4. Wash trading and any cheating conduct are prohibited. Otherwise, MEXC has the right to deprive the prize, even freeze the account.
5. This activity was initiated by the Opulous project party, and the rewards are provided by the project party. All participating users are deemed to participate voluntarily. The activity does not constitute any investment advice.
6. MEXC reserves the final right to interpret.
Join our community
If you have any questions about the listing or the trading competition, please join our Telegram group. Our community members will be happy to answer them.