We’ve teamed up with double-platinum-selling singer, rapper, actor, and all-round legend Kyle for our biggest MFT sale yet.
How big? Well, this will be the first-ever full album MFT sale as a security offering. That means particiapants will earn rewards from not just one — but all 12 tracks on the album!
Want to learn more about our move to Music Fungible Tokens? Check out our in-depth guide to MFTs here.
Put June 1st in your calendars #OpulFam, because you won’t want to miss this one. In fact, cancel your plans for late May — because #SUPERDUPERWEEK is coming your way and we’ve got plenty of awesome giveaways lined up.
Plus we’re super duper excited to be working with the newly-independent artist Kyle, who recently separated from his record label in pursuit of the ultimate dream: complete creative control. Now that’s something we can get behind!
Kyle released his latest album It’s Not So Bad earlier this year and now he wants to share the ownership and rewards of it with fans and particiaptors (psst — that’s you!).
It’s Not So Bad is already a major hit. It landed in the Top 10 Albums Debut Spotify Charts with over seven million streams in its first week!
We’ll be running the sale through our partner Wefunder, so make sure you sign up with them in advance.
What are MFTs?
MFTs (Music Fungible Tokens) differ from other tokens like NFTs. The term MFT was coined exclusively by Opulous, since we offer tokens tailored to the music industry that represent shares in music revenue.
Each MFT is SEC (U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) compliant which allows us to offer fractional ownership to music fans and particiaptors.
Learn more about our move to MFTs here.
With 2 billion streams and counting, Kyle already has legions of listeners across the globe.
He hit the ground running with his smash hit iSpy in 2016, which reached #4 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts. This was followed by his first album Light of Mine, which broke into the Top 30 of the Billboard 200.
Kyle has worked with music heavyweights like Kehlani, G-Eazy, Chance the Rapper, Miguel, Ty Dolla Sign and more. Kyle’s also an established actor, having starred in the movie The After Party in 2018 — and more recently in the crime drama Cherry. Talk about multi-talented!
But perhaps most importantly, Kyle is not just a gifted artist — he also embraces our vision of blending music with technology. It’s the perfect partnership.
This collab with Opulous will be Kyle’s first foray into MFTs:
“I wanted to release a whole MFT album with Opulous so that my fans and I can get closer to a model of becoming successful as a unit, redefining success together.
Sharing this experience with fans and maybe even friends and family is a valuable thing. I don’t think anything will be able to match the feeling as we cross the finish line together.” — KYLE
Join the It’s Not So Bad MFT Sale
The MFT sale of Kyle’s latest full album It’s Not So Bad is set to launch on June 1st. And remember, our MFTs are SEC compliant — you won’t be able to buy an album like this anywhere else!
Our previous sales with Lil Pump, Soulja Boy and Ard Adz sold out within an hour, so you’ll have to be quick! Make sure you’re ready to buy as soon as the sale goes live to avoid disappointment.
Of course, accessibility is our priority. We want to make it as easy as possible for anyone to earn a share of the rewards alongside their favorite artists.
And since It’s Not So Bad has already been released, you’ll immediately start earning a portion of the album’s rewards together with KYLE. Whenever any of its songs are played on streaming platforms like Spotify, Apple Music, and even Tik Tok — you’re earning money!
Remember, the higher your participation, the larger the share of music rewards you’ll get.
Go sign up with our sale partner Wefunder to make sure you’re at the front of the queue.
We will be live-posting here and across socials on the day of the sale to keep you updated, so make sure to look out for news from the Opulous team.
KYLE MFT sale breakdown:
- Location: Wefunder
- Sale Date: Wednesday, June 1st, 2022.
- MFT: Kyle It’s Not So Bad (full album)
- Raise Amount: USD $143,377
- Music Reward Split: 7.17%
- Price Per Token: $1
- Tokens Available: 143,377
- Minimum Participation Amount: $200
- Bonus perks: Artwork NFTs with perks including VIP experiences, a studio session with KYLE, and exclusive merchandise
- OPUL Token Utility: Early Access to MFT sale
- Early Access Submissions: May 5th — May 12th
- Early Access: May 13th — June 1st— Early Access for OPUL Stakers
- SuperDuperWeek: May 16th — May 20th
- Early Access for SuperDuperWinners: May 20th — May 26th
KYLE’s Super NFT Perks
Every Opulous MFT sale comes with an awesome line up of perks and VIP experiences — and this one is no different! Here are some of the perks you could unlock based on the tier of your participation:
Apply for Early Access to the sale
OPUL HOLDERS — we’ve got your back!
We’re giving you early access to our Kyle full album MFT sale from Friday, May 13th through Wednesday, June 1st.
You’ll be able to sign-up for pre-sales until Thursday night (May 12th) at midnight UTC, and presale access emails will be sent on Friday, May 13th.
How to apply for Early Access:
1. Sign up for a Wefunder account with your email.
To enter, you’ll need:
- Contact details including your Wefunder Email address
- Screenshots showing proof of OPUL tokens
3. Emails will be selected using a verified randomizing tool.
4. Winners will be contacted via email and granted early access before the sale begins.
We are rewarding a total of 250 early access tickets to OPUL holders with no maximum initial particiaption. Winners will be contacted via email on May 12th and we’ll be sharing updates on socials.
As always, the best way to track all our news is by following our socials.
Early Access Entry Requirements
- You’ll need to prove you are staking, holding, or providing liquidity with OPUL using a compatible wallet, platform and participating in one of our options below.
- Holding (custodial wallet): Kucoin, Gate, MEXC
- Holding (non-custodial wallet): MetaMask (ERC20), Pera Wallet (ASA), Trustwallet
- Staking: Algofi, Huobi, KuCoin, NFTrade
- Providing Liquidity examples: Uniswap, XCAD, Algofi, Tinyman (ASA), Uniswap (ERC20) & PancakeSwap (BNB)
- For every 100 tokens, you get one entry into the contest — up to a maximum of 300 entries. So you’ll need a minimum of 100 OPUL tokens to participate, and our contest cut-off is 30,000 OPUL tokens.
- That means, if you’re holding 30,000 tokens, you’ll be entitled to the maximum amount of entries for prize eligibility.
- If you hold ASA, ETH, or BSC versions of OPUL in your wallets, you’re eligible to enter the competition.
- Find out how to buy OPUL Tokens here: https://bit.ly/how2buyOPUL
Make sure not to miss a beat as we inch closer to KYLE’s MFT sale on June 1st.
Loved this article? Feel free to share it and let us know about it so we can thank you!
Don’t forget to join the Opulous community too by following us on all platforms so you don’t miss a thing (TIP: activate notifications for anything posted by Opulous).