Opulous is excited to reveal its ambassador program, allowing our amazing community to become active participants in our growth and development. With our ambassador program, we will further bring OPULFAM into the fold by harnessing everyone’s unique skills and attributes to evolve the Opulous ecosystem.
What is an Opulous Ambassador?
Everyone has something special to offer — that’s why at our organization, we encourage you to pursue the work and activities you’re passionate about. No two ambassadors are alike — they each possess unique talents, interests, and knowledge which helps them succeed in their individual roles!
Here is a list of the duties that ambassadors can have:
- Help new and existing users utilize the platform.
- Respond to users’ questions and comments where applicable.
- Become a known head of territory/language as a go-to person for questions and queries.
- Report FAQs and complex questions directly to the Opulous team for advanced assistance.
- Test and give feedback for beta versions of the product.
- Assist in organizing offline and online events and meetups.
- Support the Opulous mission across all key social media channels by responding to comments and creating engaging content promoting Opulous.
- Appear at global events as a regional head — representing and advocating Opulous.
- Translate for the Opulous team.
- Provide Opulous with marketing feedback and suggestions to help Opulous Grow.
- Track monthly progress and report to the Head of Community.
Who is Eligible to Become an Opulous Ambassador?
We are looking for knowledgeable individuals who understand the ins and outs of the Opulous mission and know how it relates to the vast crypto space. We want people passionate about the intersection of music and web3, who are excited by the goal of providing a new artist economy. We welcome active contributors from our community who have had hands-on experience with our products and are excited about what we’re doing in this space!
Not only this, but we are looking for people who have specific knowledge of the following:
- Research & Reporting,
- Content Creation,
- Community Management — Telegram, Discord, Twitter, Reddit, etc.,
- Collecting crypto community trends, signals, and insights
- Creative Design
- Event Planning
What is the Opulous Ambassador role structure?
Our program will consist of two key ambassador roles: Moderator and Advocate.
As a Moderator for Opulous, your responsibility will be to ensure the smooth running of our community. You’ll help with any issues our community faces and bring them up to the team to resolve them quickly.
An Advocate’s duties are more diverse; they focus on spreading awareness about Opulous, creating content, translations, or even planning events — all of which contribute to our journey’s progress!
To begin, we will bring on a limited number of candidates for each role. Thus, to maximize your chances of joining our program, please apply where you believe your talents are best suited.
Why Become an Opulous Ambassador?
Let’s take a look at the perks that come with being one of our ambassadors:
- Access exclusive Ambassador Telegram & Discord groups to network with the Opulous team and fellow ambassadors.
- Monthly internal meetings with the Opulous Team to discuss progress, provide essential feedback, and influence initiatives.
- Priority access to Opulous events, beta testing, and more.
- OPUL token rewards and customized Opulous merch and swag packs.
- Exclusive Opulous Ambassador NFT.
The longer you are an Opulous Ambassador, the better rewards you will receive. Every month, Moderators and Advocates will also have the chance to receive rewards through reward pools based on their performance.
How to Apply
The first round of applications for our Ambassador Program opens on December 22nd, 2022.
Our team will review all applications from January 2023. We will not be able to provide feedback to everybody who applies. If you are successful, you will be notified and swiftly scheduled for a short interview where we get to know about you, your skill set, and what deliverables you can provide us with. Each successful applicant will be required to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) as you’ll be introduced to key internal information about Opulous plans and development. Afterward, you will be given ambassador status and invited into our exclusive ambassador channels, where your journey with us will begin!
The entire team at Opulous is beyond thrilled to welcome key members of our community to work alongside our team toward an exciting future. Please leave us a clap or two on Medium and tag us on Twitter. We appreciate all of the support and will RT as many as possible.
Join the Opulous community by following us on all platforms, so you don’t miss a thing (TIP: activate notifications for anything posted by Opulous).