Hi OPUL Fam,
Opulous is continuously growing and expanding as more and more #OPULFAM members join our community. To help anyone who may be new to our platform, we’ve created this guide with the most common tech questions we’ve seen lately.
In this article, we help you resolve various software issues you may encounter while using the Opulous app, from wallet configurations to claiming your MFTs. Our platform is user-friendly, so most of your concerns should be resolved once you’ve read this blog and followed our step-by-step instructions.
1. Error Message while Claiming MFTs
While it’s infrequent to encounter, below are some possible errors you may receive while claiming your MFTs on our platform.
- Chrome browser blocks pop-ups
If your Chrome browser is blocking pop-ups, please ensure the address bar is marked with this symbol:
You will need to set your permissions to allow pop-ups from https://app.opulous.org.
To learn more about pop-ups, click here.
- Not enough funds to complete opt-ins
If you don’t have enough funds to complete your opt-ins, you’ll need to transfer funds to your wallet to complete the process. The amount varies depending on the number of assets you are holding. As a general rule, for each asset you own, your minimum balance increases by 0.1 Algos (100,000 microAlgos).
Number of assets x 0.1
+ 0.5 for fees and new asset holdings
For more information, click here.
- Nano Ledger outdated version
If your Ledger wallet is not prompting you for your signature, you will need to update to the latest version. Click here to learn how to set up and use MyAlgo to access your Ledger Algorand account via Ledger support.
2. Errors with Pera Wallet
While also relatively rare to encounter, you might run into errors using Pera Wallet with our platform. Here’s our step-by-step guide for solving issues with Pera Wallet:
- Disconnect your wallet from the Opulous App and clear all sessions in the Pera Wallet App
To disconnect WalletConnect sessions, try closing all open dApps, then close all WalletConnect sessions in the Pera wallet.
Navigate to: “Settings” > “WalletConnect Sessions” and disconnect all connected dApps. Please contact us if the problem persists so we can help resolve the matter for you.
2. App: Open an incognito/private window in your browser
3. App: Connect with Pera wallet
4. Pera Wallet: Open the app if it’s not already open
5. Pera Wallet: Connect the desired wallet
6. Pera Wallet: Confirm that the confirmation dialog in the Perawallet app has been closed
7. Pera Wallet: Keep the app open
8. App: Go to vestings or claim page
9. App: Click the “Claim” button on one of the contracts
10. Pera Wallet: Check the app to see new transactions appearing. The transaction confirmation should be visible
11. Pera Wallet: Sign your transactions
12. If the above steps are unsuccessful, try to repeat the steps with a different network as sometimes firewalls/proxies could block communication (cable vs. mobile connection.)
If you need help using Pera Wallet using Safari, click here.
3. Wallets in MyAlgoApp are not reflected in the pop-up on app.opulous.org
Sometimes, there may be quickly resolved issues that arise when syncing your wallet to our app. But, fear not, there are some minor fixes and DIYs you can perform to get things squared away.
You’ll want to make sure you begin with an empty MyAlgo Wallet, meaning there are no accounts created in it. Then, follow these steps:
- Go to My Algo Wallet
- Click on the button labeled “Connected Sites”
3. You will see a list of your connected sites
4. Disconnect the site https://app.opulous.org
5. Try to connect your wallet again on our app
6. A second wallet should be available
We will post tech FAQ blogs more frequently as the need arises, as it’s our prerogative to help our community as much as possible.
Curious what we’ve been up to lately? Check out the latest development update!
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll reply as soon as we can.
Love this story? We’d appreciate it if you could leave us a clap or two right here on Medium.
Join the Opulous community by following us on all platforms, so you don’t miss a thing (TIP: activate notifications for anything posted by Opulous).